Are you looking for the places to travel that have the best scuba diving in the world? Well, look no further. The top 5 places to scuba dive according to multiple reports are the following (in no particular order)
- Australia’s Great Barrier Reef – rising above the Great Barrier Reef, Heron Island is a coral island that is fantastic for scuba diving. It has thousands of species of fish and is one of the best in the world. It is also an out of the way area without too much industry or tourists, which is perfect if you are looking for some rest when you come up for a break.
- Fiji’s Beqa Lagoon – an hour’s trip from the main island of Viti Levu, Begq Lagoon is a world class destination for scuba diving. Visit during the winter months in Fiji of May through October, and you will enjoy the unique underwater experience here. Daily boats leave from Viti Levu to this lagoon which provides divers with the opportunity to take two dives a day. It is a great experience and one that you will never forget especially with the great undersea photography.
- The Cayman Islands – known as the King of all Caribbean diving sites (which is a feat since there are so many) the Cayman Islands offers great weather nearly year round, secluded and well-known diving locations, and the water is warm and clear. It suits the needs of driver extremely well and is, therefore, one of the hot spots in the Caribbean for diving.
- Egypt’s Ras Mohammed National Park in the Red Sea – best explored in the summer months from May to August, the Red Sea has six separate areas for scuba diving. Each offers different exhilarating opportunities to explore underwater animals such as shark, stingray, and grouper. It also has caves and great underwater pictures. It is a challenging area to dive, but well worth it.
- Cozumel, Mexico – with visibility on a good day up to 200 feet, there are 19 different reef areas to choose from. It is known for its clear water and gorgeous beaches, Cozumel is very inviting for the world traveler.
If you are looking for world trips for scuba diving explore some of the locations listed above and enjoy the beauty of nature.